Saturday, November 5, 2011

Argentina/Uruguay 2011 Bird List - To Be Determined

I came across my composite of bird photographs from my last trip to Argentina and Uruguay that haven't been identified - there are 26 of them. The images are nothing artistic, just utilitarian for remembering what I saw. My trip was a month earlier this year than last, and the richness and diversity of birds was far less in the countryside outside of Colonia, Uruguay. If anyone who can help me identify these, I would welcome the help. I haven't had time to crack open my two bird identification manuals to figure them out - one of these days.

Here is the listing of birds seen in the vicinity of Buenos Aires and Tucuman City, Argentina, and Colonia, Uruguay:
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
f.
g.
h.
i.
j.
k.
l.
m.
n.
o.
p.
q.
r.
s.
t.
u.
v.
w.
x. Red-crested Cardinal
y.
z.

No comments:

Post a Comment