Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gift Idea For Grandchildren

Crayola Window Crayons
We picked up some bubble wrap at Office Depot today - last minute decision to not pack wrapped gifts in our luggage when heading cross-country for the holidays. While walking the isles, we noticed in the Crayola section: Window Crayons. Immediately I thought about how the back passenger windows in our old Grand Caravan were plastered with children stickers, many of which still remained when we dropped our car off at the wrecking yard when the fourth transmission began to go out (1). I also thought about other Crayola products that would be a big hit with grand kids: Crayons for Walls, or Carpet Crayons, or Drapery Crayons, or Decorate Your Pet Crayons....the applications could go on and on. I am sure I could think of many more gift ideas, and the good news is, the on-line Crayola Store is advertising there are still four more days to shop and have delivery before Christmas.
______________________
(1) We have bought Toyota cars ever since.

1 comment:

  1. I had to LOL when I read this post...because I totally bought a package for the kids this year!! They LOVE coloring all over the windows!! Thankfully no where else...so if you did end up buying a package...they will be enjoyed also! :)

    ReplyDelete